Back on Track

So I have to be honest with you guys that lately I have been off the bandwagon (sort of).  I mean for over a year now I have had the same lunch which is a pre packed salads.  Last week I was feeling a bit blah and was tired of my salads.  So I splurged a little and a Turkey sandwhich and Lay’s Potatoe Chips ( I KNOW!!)  Most Days I eat clean 80% percent of the time and the other 20% would be treats such as having home cooked pizza, some deserts, or my favorite Thai Food.  I also still maintain the Hurt Locker workouts 6 days a week.  And as always make sure to hike on weekends.  It also didn’t help that it was my Birthday weekend and we have have been eating out.  But in all honesty after eating such high sodium foods for couple of days has made feel very down and have lost energy in the process. I am feeling back on track and getting my energy back.  It just reminds me why I gave up such foods and started eating cleaner to begin with.  Makes me feel light, energetic, and less bloated.  The conclusion i came to is i need to find variety of lunches to bring to work than salads everyday because they are convenient.  Do you guys have any great lunch ideas you can offer?  Leave me a comment.

Remember the words of the Captain:

Advertisements

Published by: Zabardast Life

My biggest passions are Bollywood, Fashion, Hiking, and Fitness. I enjoy the Hurt Locker. Because if it doesn't hurt then it's not working. I workout to eat what I want when I want. Looking good in a bikini is a bonus. ;-)

Categories Hurt Locker, Nutrition1 Comment

One thought on “Back on Track”

Tell me about it!

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s